Wednesday 8 January 2014

Elena Miguel Poza President of the Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Nursing Association (AEETO)


My name is Elena Miguel Poza.

Since 1995 I have been the Nursing Coordinator in the Institute of Traumatology in Madrid.

I have been teacher of various theoretical and practical courses for nurses since 1990 and I also organise nursing congresses and courses.

I have been a nurse from 1985 and I have worked in the Neurosurgery Ward (Hospital La Paz), the Accident & Emergency Department (Hospital de Mostoles and Hospital Moncloa) and Traumatology and Orthopaedic Operating Room (IMTRA - Institute of Traumatology in Madrid) from 1987.

I am author of various professional publications (chapters of books and articles in nursing magazines).

I have been AO Trauma ORP (Operating Room Personnel) Faculty from 2007 and I am the Spanish AO ORP Mentor from July 2008.


Finally, I am President of the Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Nursing Association (AEETO) from December of 2011.


Elena Miguel Poza Enfermera Coordinadora - Nursing Coordinator Email: elena@imtra.es


(Photo by Edward Olive Copyright)

No comments:

Post a Comment