1st Workday of Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Nursing Association (AEETO)
during the 51st SECOT Congress
The Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgeon Society (SECOT) has invited the Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Nursing Association (AEETO) to organize some activities during the Congress of this year.
The workday will have two parts. Several lectures about “Nursing Innovation in Traumatology and Orthopaedics” will be in the morning:
- “Empowerment: Advanced practical. Experience in a Orthopeadic Ward”
- “Education to the Nursing Competence in a security environment: Clinic Simulation”
- “Nursing Education in the Traumatology Combat Care”
- “Basis and experience in online consultation care and telephone consultation care”
After these topics, there will be a time of free communications, where our colleagues will share their experiences with us.
In the afternoon, the activities will be more practical. There will be several practical seminars:
- Continuity of Care: Hospital discharge report
- Ethics: the deliberation
- Taping versus kinesio taping.
- Periprosthetic fractures
Elena Miguel Poza as President of the Spanish Traumatology and Orthopaedic Nursing Association will introduce the Association, explaining all activities of the association during the year and will display the Nursing Competences in Traumatology and Orthopeadics with all participants.
Elena Miguel Poza Enfermera Coordinadora - Nursing Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org